Have you ever used a product that claims to be a dye to recolor vinyl or plastics and found that it peeled, cracked or chipped off?
Most professionals and do-it-yourselfers have run into this problem at one time or another.
Varikote is GUARANTEED not to peel crack or flake off and has been approved by OEM manufacturers in the automotive and marine industry.
Make sure you apply Plastic Care 707 sealer and conditioner 24 hours later to seal the dye and condition the surface.
- Varikote can completely change or restore the color of vinyl and soft plastics
- Easy to apply (Sprayed on)
- Rapid drying (5 to 10 minutes between coats)
- Penetrates into the surface and bonds itself to the molecules changing the pigmentation.
- Is a dye and not paint
- Guaranteed not to crack, peel or chip off
- Permanent and color fast
- Leaves the original grain pattern intact and visible
- Leaves surface looking original and not painted
- Manufactured using the highest quality UV resistant pigments available
- Non toxic
- Does not contain cadmium, zinc, formaldehyde or isocyanates
Note: To color vinyl windows (PVC windows, doors, etc.) please use our product Varibond.
We can mix and match almost any color you
need. Special color matching is available in aerosols, quarts, gallons, 5
gallon pails and 50 gallon drums. If the color you want is not on the RAL color
chart you can send us a sample of the color and we will match it for you.
If you want a special color match in
aerosols and it is not one of the 14 standard colors we have on the chart below
then the minimum quantity is 6 aerosols per color.
Please specify your desired RAL color number in
the Comment/Delivery section when you check out or indicate if you are
sending a sample.