Dyes-Paints : VARIKOLOR (VARIKOLOR)
Our Standard colors
• How To Apply
A unique environmentally safe and clean product for coloring vinyl, plastic, leather, rubber, synthetic surfaces and more.
You can now recolor a vast range of different materials and products such as powder-coated aluminium, GRP & MDFand be assured that it will not peel, crack or chip off. It forms a strong bond with the substrate and in addition to vinyl, leather, rubber, ABS and PVC type material it can also be used to recolor recycled rubber, low grade virgin plastic and even a recycled plastic consisting of household rubbish held together with waste.
This is all possible and, almost without exception, the use of
Waterborne Varikolor has reduced the number of processes required to
coat the substrate.
Make sure you apply Plastic Care 707 sealer and conditioner 24 hours later to seal the dye and condition the surface if the surface is vinyl or plastic and Lederbalsam 707 if it is leather.
- Environmentally safe and clean
- Can be brushed on or sprayed on.
- Available in Hi Gloss, Semi gloss, Satin or Matt finish
- A highly versatile product and is easy to use.
- Saves time and money
- Specifically formulated to adhere to the most difficult of substrates
- Will not crack, chip, peel or fade
- Will color vinyl, leather, plastic, rubber, & many other surfaces without a primer
- Can be used on a far greater range of surfaces than other waterborne or solvent based products
- Reduces the number of processes required to coat the substrate
- Health and safety issues not a concern
- All the issues of storage, transport and destruction of waste that are complicated by high solvent-content materials are eliminated by the use of Varikolor
We can mix and match almost any color you
need. Special color matching is available in quarts, gallons, 5
gallon pails and 50 gallon drums. If the color you want is not on the RAL color
chart you can send us a sample of the color and we will match it for you.
Please specify your desired RAL color number in the Comment/Delivery section when you check out or indicate if you are sending a sample.
Hello Harjit - KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK!! Recently, I had approached Parasol inc., about the color coat for leather/vinyl called WB VARIKOLOR! I am a 16+ year leather/vinyl repair tech., I have been searching for YEARS FOR A COATING THAT WOULD NOT HAVE THE FAILURE ISSUES THAT I HAD BEEN EXPIERENCING!! VARIKOLOR IS THE ANSWER TO THESE ISSUES - it has excellent adhesion and flexibility properties - it sprays at low pressure through airbrush or touch-up gun AND it can even be brush applied !! If this is your first time coloring leather or vinyl or if you are an experienced technician give VARIKOLOR WATER- BORNE COATING A TRY - IT IS UNMATCHED IN IT'S VERSATILITY AND PERFORMANCE!!
JERRY ALBERT RX RECONDITIONING FAIRMONT , MINN
4. ALSI 12
Conditions of Use