Quantity: 1 Quart
DescriptionA unique environmentally safe and clean product for coloring vinyl, plastic, leather, rubber, synthetic surfaces and more.
You can now recolor a vast range of different materials and products such as powder-coated aluminium, GRP & MDFand be assured that it will not peel, crack or chip off. It forms a strong bond with the substrate and in addition to vinyl, leather, rubber, ABS and PVC type material it can also be used to recolor recycled rubber, low grade virgin plastic and even a recycled plastic consisting of household rubbish held together with waste.
This is all possible and, almost without exception, the use of Waterborne Varikolor has reduced the number of processes required to coat the substrate.
- Environmentally safe and clean
- Can be brushed on or sprayed on.
- Available in Hi Gloss, Semi gloss, Satin or Matt finish
- A highly versatile product and is easy to use.
- Saves time and money
- Specifically formulated to adhere to the most difficult of substrates
- Will not crack, chip, peel or fade
- Will color vinyl, leather, plastic, rubber, & many other surfaces without a primer
- Can be used on a far greater range of surfaces than other waterborne or solvent based products
- Reduces the number of processes required to coat the substrate
- Health and safety issues not a concern
- All the issues of storage, transport and destruction of waste that are complicated by high solvent-content materials are eliminated by the use of Varikolor
We can mix and match almost any color you need. Special color matching is available in quarts, gallons, 5 gallon pails and 50 gallon drums. If the color you want is not on the RAL color chart you can send us a sample of the color and we will match it for you.
Please specify your desired RAL color number in the Comment/Delivery section when you check out or indicate if you are sending a sample.
Customers who bought this product also purchased