Varibond is the original, single stage solvent based color coating for U-PVC (Vinyl windows, doors etc.) and other hard plastics such as ABS and PVC.
Varibond forms a chemical bond with the substrate. Varibond cannot be removed and will not crack, peel or flake. Varibond is the only product on the market that can color plastic windows even in dark colors and will not fade or lose color for at least 7 years.
Unlike Varikote, Varibond with its different formulation will also take to GRP (glass fibre) bonding in a way that is impossible for cellulose paints. This also makes it ideal for GRP spoilers and body kits.
Varibond: The only real limitation is the imagination.
(Not suited for polyethylene type plastics)
- The Original
- UV resistant
- Penetrates surface and bonds to the PVC-U substrate (Not simply a surface adhesion)
- Abrasion Resistant
- Available in any color you want
- Available in Gloss, Satin or Matt
- Available in Clear and Opaque
- Proven for more than 10 years
- Leaves surface looking original & not painted
- Leaves the original grain pattern intact & visible
- With the help of our adhesion promoter Plastikprep you can now color polypropylene, TPO & EPDM plastics with Varibond.
Make sure you apply Plastic Care 707 sealer and conditioner 24 hours later to seal the dye and condition the surface.
We can mix and match almost any color you
need. Special color matching is available in aerosols, quarts, gallons, 5
gallon pails and 50 gallon drums. If the color you want is not on the RAL color
chart you can send us a sample of the color and we will match it for you.
If you want a special color match in
aerosols and it is not one of the 14 standard colors we have on the chart below
then the minimum quantity is 6 aerosols per color.
Please specify your desired RAL color number in
the Comment/Delivery section when you check out or indicate if you are
sending a sample.