Dyes-Paints : LEATHERKOTE (Leather Dye)
Our Standard colors
• How To Apply
Leatherkote is an environmentally safe and clean product.
In addition to leather you can now also recolor a vast range of different materials and products such as vinyl, rubber, ABS and PVC type material and be assured that it will not peel, crack or chip off.
Make sure you apply Lederbalsam 707 sealer and conditioner 24 hours
later to seal the dye and condition the surface.
- Designed specifically to dye/recolor leather
- Will also color vinyl, plastic, rubber, & many other surfaces without a primer
- Environmentally safe and clean
- Can be brushed on or sprayed on.
- Available in Hi Gloss finish, Semi gloss, Satin or Matt finish
- Easy to use and a highly versatile product
- Specifically formulated to adhere to the most difficult of substrates
- Will not crack, chip, peel or fade
- Can be used on a far greater range of surfaces than other waterborne or solvent based products
- Reduces the number of processes required to coat the substrate
- Health and safety issues not a concern
- All the issues of storage, transport and destruction of waste that are complicated by high solvent-content materials are eliminated by the use of Leatherkote
We can mix and match almost any color you
need. Special color matching is available in quarts, gallons, 5
gallon pails and 50 gallon drums. If the color you want is not on the RAL color
chart you can send us a sample of the color and we will match it for you.
Please specify your desired RAL color number in
the Comment/Delivery section when you check out or indicate if you are
sending a sample.
Very good color match even thought the sample I sent was very small. Product works well and is easy to use.
4. ALSI 12
Conditions of Use