Polish : CKLEAR707 (Plexiglass Cleaner & Scratch Remover)
• How To Apply
No other product on the market will remove scratches from Plexiglas. Many products claim to do so, but will leave your clear surface fogged up because they use some kind of compound which may remove the scratches, but leaves a fogged surface behind. C-Klear 707 is the only product that will remove over 80% of surface scratches and make the surface clear to see again.
C-Klear 707 was developed for the boating industry, to remove scratches and yellowing from the clear plastic surfaces, but with more and more applications in the automotive sector (tail lights and front beam lights etc.) our customers are finding it removes the scratches easily and leaves the surface clear to see again thus providing a very safe driving experience. Please see our list for the many other applications where it is being used.
C-Klear 707 is the only product that actually removes 80% of surface scratches up to 7 microns deep
- Easy on - Easy off
- Can be used by polishing machine or hand
- Excellent for removing oxidation
- Brings back the color of dulled paint
- Removes surface scratches from clear Plexiglas and other plastics.
- Professional product. Also ideal for the hobbyist and do-it-yourselfer
- Removes scratches and makes surface clear to see through again
- Protects by sealing in the pores of the surface and keeping the contaminants out
- Extends life span of surface
- Highly effective
- Outperforms all competitors
• For surface scratches greater than 2000 to 3000 grit use C-Klear 707
• If scratches are between 600 to 2000 grit then use Powergloss first and then finish with C-Klear 707
• If scratches are between 600 to 1000 grit then use C-Klear Paste 2L and finish with C-Klear 707.
KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK!! Recently, I had approached Parasol inc., about the color coat for leather/vinyl called WB VARIKOLOR! I am a 16+ year leather/vinyl repair tech., I have been searching for YEARS FOR A COATING THAT WOULD NOT HAVE THE FAILURE ISSUES THAT I HAD BEEN EXPIERENCING!! VARIKOLOR IS THE ANSWER TO THESE ISSUES - it has excellent adhesion and flexibility properties - it sprays at low pressure through airbrush or touch-up gun AND it can even be brush applied !! If this is your first time coloring leather or vinyl or if you are an experienced technician give VARIKOLOR WATER- BORNE COATING A TRY - IT IS UNMATCHED IN IT'S VERSATILITY AND PERFORMANCE!!
JERRY ALBERT RX RECONDITIONING FAIRMONT , MINN
4. ALSI 12
Conditions of Use