Fillers : ALSI-12 (Body/Metal Filler)
• How To Apply
Incredibly strong and easy to use filler.
Most METAL OR BODY FILLERS absorb moisture and shrink. ALSI 12 is the only filler, which will not absorb moisture or shrink. ALSI 12 is used by ROLL ROYCE, the FRENCH ARMED SERVICES and other major manufacturers such as CITROEN, MINERVE, FUTURE DESIGN INC. and quality restoration shops all over the world.
Guaranteed to make your finish look beautiful and last for years.
Alsi 12 is made out of special alloys, which have the advantage that they resist very high temperatures and can even be used to repair engine block cracks and rusted tail pipes.
- Extremely strong and light
- Will not shrink
- Will not absorb moisture
- Easy to use. Sands easily
- Can be drilled, nailed, tapped & threaded
- Used to repair all metals including galvanized sheet metal and aluminium
- Resists temperatures up to 500 degrees Celsius
- Great for powder coating applications
- Will not clog up the sandpaper
- Will repair engine block cracks
- Used for areas that require large volume fillings as well as areas that are rusted, cracked or oxidized
Future Design Inc.
Sales-Engineering Manufacturing & Service
For the Plastics industry
We are an OEM for plastic Blown Film equipment. We have great success using your Alsi 12 structural filler for various applications in our commercial industry. We have used your product in the repair and fabrication of Aluminum moulds for Vac-Forming plastic parts as well as to repair porosity and machining errors in our own cast and machined parts.
Please feel free to have anyone call me for a recommendation.
Please accept the following order for more of your product.
We will be trying out your other products in the future and look forward to similar encouraging results.
38 Holtby Ave, Brampton, Ontario, Canada L6X 2M1
Tel (905) 453-9978 Fax (905) 453-6089
e mail: email@example.com Website: www.saturn2.com
4. ALSI 12
Conditions of Use